We offer a variety of activities for those with visual impairments. These are:
- Audio Book Group
- Crafts Group
- Knitting Group (also known as Knit and Natter).
- Monthly Quiz
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Billericay Group (meets one day a week at Billericay Reading Rooms).
- Corringham Group (meets once a month).
- Thurrock Support Group (meets once a week at Thurrock Carers Centre).
- Wickford Support Group (meets once a week at Wickford Library).
Most of these activities and groups have a small charge, however this is usually only to cover refreshments or the instructor.
If you would like to join us or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.